Sugar mummy in Atlanta, United States Ready to pay Monthly

X

E-mail : *

sugar mummy in Atlanta
sugar mummy in Atlanta

Meet Rachael, a 42 year old sugar mummy in Atlanta United States. She has indicated interest in meeting a younger man to have fun with. She wants to hook up with younger men that knows how to treat a woman well.

If you would like to chat on Whatsapp with this sugar mummy, please see below for a few things about her.

I’m a very passionate and loving person. Hard working..great mom and am very proud of my 3 kids. I have the cutest granddaughter too. ..love to cook and travel. Perfect date is romantic dinner on the beach somewhere or just cooking at home together. My love as I’ve gotten older is to travel…experience new places..i want to meet people all over the world..trying new cultural cuisine. I like different..I like learning about a new world and a different way of life other than what i know. I work a lot..I uber on the side..Ilike staying home and enjoying the peace after working all week. But I also luv hanging out with my girls or group of friends on the weekends. I have the cutest beagle Bassett mix dog that I totally love.

New Hookup  U.S Sugar Mama Seeking To Date Younger Man

Favorite movie..50 shades of grey not because of the obvious lol..but by the way he is so into her and his passion for just her is so intense!. Thats what im looking for. I like to get to know you first…if you start off by sending me x rated pics… I will block you as I already know what it looks like. ..just not cool or mature in my humble opinion, send me a message if you like to connect with me.

How to Get Connected sugar mummy in Atlanta

New Hookup  USA Sugar Momma Just Accepted Your Friend Request

1. Derbew Tadesse says

Please swwet can we talke more please add me on whatsup +************

2. Vinch villaverde says

Hello beautiful Rachael,how are you
    Add me on .my ******** number
    +************
    I am interested in you
    From philippines.

3. Kavinda says

Hi ,im kavinda from srilanka, nw in dubai on my visit looking for a job im educated young boy ** yrs old bt here is not chance for me get a job , bt if u help me, i will never forget that help,i will live my rest of life with you, i cn cook, i love travelling, i love to drive sports cars, i love parties, i cn dance, i love hiphop songs. ,i cn make u happy from by best,so if u give me this goldern opportunity for me, my life turning point is this,plz msge me wtzapp, +***********, im waiting for you

4. Sd olamilekan says

A beautiful day with a beautiful lover&#****;..my cellphone ***********

5. Tariku Erko says

Hi beautiful girl my cell phone number is +************

6. Olaitan says

I will be happy to have you as my sugar mummy this is my number to ******** or call me+******²****** if you can try me

7. Zuber very loving says

HONEY I DON&#****;T HAVE WORDS ABOUT YOU. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU TO THE END. YOU KNOW WHY ? IF YOU BELIEVE OR NOT YOUR LOVE GET MY HEART. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING IN THIS PLANET. MY SOUL. MY QUEEN. MY BOSS. MY LIFE. MY STAR AND MOON. AM UNDER YOUR CONTROL ALL MY LIFE. HONEY I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. REALLY. REALLY. REALLY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EVEN OVER MYSELF SWEETHEART. PLEASE CHAT ME ON ******** ONLY SAY ME &#****; HI &#****;
    I CAN&#****;T SLEEP BEFORE YOUR MESSAGE . GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER FOR ME LOVELY.
    TAKE MY ******** number &#****; +two five one nine one two six six three three three four. UNDERSTAND.

T
    YOURS GRATFULLY
    ZUBER MOHAM WITH GOOD LOVE.